One of the most outstanding Palestinian figures during the second half of the 20th century.
- Born In Jerusalem, the capital of Palestine, in 1926, joined the Palestinian revolutionaries when he was 16 years old
- Attended the Military Engineering College of the Syrian Army in 1948
- Held different ranks and positions until he became a major and commander of the Northern Sector in 1959
- He participated in the Al-Golan’s Height battles and consequently got injured
- In 1964, he was moved to Jordan, where he was asked to join the Palestinian Revolution Forces (FATEH)
- He became the commander of the detection Department in military training , as well as the leader of the operation at (FATEH)
- In 1970, he was appointed commander of the Police Force (Kifah Al-Musalleh)
- When the Palestinian Forces left Jordan, he was appointed leader of the Palestine Liberation Organization until 1979
- In 1982, he was appointed Military Advisor of YASSER ARAFAT, the leader of Palestine Liberation Organization at the time as Major General
- On December 18th, 1999, NIHAD Nuseibeh passed away ending an eventful life full of dedication and struggle for the great cause. He never hesitated to sacrifice his own life for the sake of the cause, his homeland and nation. In fact, he was a man of honor who lived by his values
May ALLAH ALMIGHTY rest his soul in peace.